Behind the scenes of Devin Townsend's 'Deconstruction'

Behind the scenes of Devin Townsend's Deconstruction. Devin says "This is a record I have been working up to for some time, and while doing it, I realize that not only am I in control of it (totally) but that this newfound control allows me to take it to places I would have never been able to a decade ago. I pretty much believe that this will be one of our finest hours, and although there is some funny moments, it's a pretty 'pointed' record (if ya know what I mean)...

Anyways, any stuff you hear on these clips are either demos with drum machine, scratch vocals and demo guitars etc... but at least it illustrates the process in the beginning."




Behind the scenes of Devin Townsend's 'Deconstruction'SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails